Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

It's because i'm hosting through a ps2, now if a AADS was up, those turrets are tougher to knock down.

don't think i don't know that

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Last Sunday game of tribes was pretty fun with

DaMan
Pugnator and
yours truly

At first i did some 10 minute matches of cnh on some maps i have not played on in awhile.

Then over to tdm for Pug and i put DaMan on my side.

Last we did up some ctf and DaMan hung the flag on me, how i don't know, but he did, and then we called it a day.

It was a good fun variety Sunday for i usually don't switch the game styles that much, but it kept it interesting.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

had five players for last Sunday's game of tribes with

DaMan
MainMan... who ever he is :roll:
Pugnator
Deez
and i, your host

We played cnh, tdm, and ctf. It was a good couple of fights even though MainMan's internet speed was bad.

I hope we keep getting a four or more player turn out.

gg

jpereira2
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by jpereira2 »

Good game!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Glad you could make it Jp, as i like to call you.

Pugnator and i started out with hunters, tdm, and ctf.

After awhile i put myself on Pug's team, just to kick some ass, and then Jp should up so then we capped out on some ctf maps.

When Pug left i started to do some maps with vehicles so Jp and i could just go mess stuff up and he even jumped into a transporter i was flying.

I did one more thin ice, with Jp, and i saw him trying out the sniper and that's a tough gun to use on tribes, then i called it quits after two hours.

gg

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

We played some old maps that are rarely played on tribes, even when tribes was busy back in the day, on Sunday and it was different.

I threw off the other two players joining because i'm damn sure they never played those maps online before.

We did up different game styles to keep it fun and i threw on bots to make it four on four.

gg to mix things up for a change with

Pugnator and
DaMan

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

With
Vedita BR
Pugnator
DaMan
and i your host

we had a bunch of fun games

First i went against Pugnator on firestorm and he put up a mean defense, something he doesn't do much, then when others join i put everyone on the same side on the losing team and we still came back and won the game.

Thanks to all that joined and played with such short notice.

GG

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

On Saturday May 7th it was just me and TeamR@@kie but we played for about 45 mins or so and are last game we just dominated the bots we got in the transporter and we would get the flag and then blast them from the passenger seat. I am not sure if there was a Sunday game or not.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

No Sunday game, we did some big maps Saturday that we usually don't play and with vehicles, plus taking turns, it was a blast.

Two people did back out though.

I did get more points than chak88, but one game he got 25 kills and i got 20 so he did beat me there. I was trying to catch up too.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Pugnator and i did some gravity bike racing today both outside and some inside the base on different maps. I took some wrong turns and ended up in the ditch so Pugnator took first a couple of times. We then did some ctf and called it a day.

Its just nice hosting a game with in a game that wasn't made to be raced in. It was a nice change up.