Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

That was pretty good today with Hunk, Mat, and i. First i hosted hunters, for a little bit, and Mat caught on fast to the game style. Hunk has already played hunters i think. We then moved over to cnh in a AADS room and with two people from another country. The ping was staying around 60 to 70. That's really good because when they were in my room the ping was around 150. Mat and i played the map Flashpoint in cnh and even though he was the enemy, I drove him around in the transporter so he could get a jet fighter so we could have some vehicle battles.

Hunk91
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

I was there but Did not really play. I tried to make this damned video acquisition device worked but it didn't. I need to make more tests for it I Think.
The few moments I played were good! Viscosity servers are stable and smooth !
Another great Thing from those incredible weeks after the Dnas shutdown !
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

A good couple of game today in tribes. It was good to talk again and the ping was good, the program has some lag, but once you add that to your equation, it got to be better. Pugnator and i were playing ctf, one on one, the DaMan stepped in so it became two on one and yes i was on the one side. The two of them did some awesome team on me, but when it was one on one, i took one out and searched for the other. I ended up winning, but it took some work and a lot of remote turrets and switching base turrets to do so.

gg today guys

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Mat and i did good Saturday, he's starting to like the bomber and bombing the bots just like chak use to do a lot of. Everyone just needs to use the flares more so they can fly around more and i hope everyone goes to third person when piloting a jet fighter or a bomber.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had a fun turn out on tribes this Sunday with DaMan, Lord Nikon, and i the host.

We did a couple of quick hunter games and then i put everyone on the same side for ctf. We did really good with vehicles and helping out each other with the jet fighters, bombers, and everyone jumped in the transporter too. With the bots i added it was four on four.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had another session on Saturday and Sunday and we did up some maps not played much and with vehicles. There was a lot of good team work and intense action at times.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

What a great couple of games today that ResistanceFTW and i played. First we did some ctf with bots so it was four on four and then i switched over to hunters.

ResistanceFTW is getting better at hunters and when he got two flag hangs with 36 points each, i then had to turn up the heat and remind him who just he was dealing with, but it was still a battle.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had a good couple of games these last past Sundays, even though this site was down for awhile. Last Sunday was some hunters and a bunch of ctf.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

It was just DaMan and i and a bunch of bots today. Two people backed out and all the others were no guarantee. We did about 3 matches of ctf and one of the maps had vehicles. This Saturday 9am cst game i thought was going to be a better turn out then it was, but things happen.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

We had a few great games on Sunday at 9am

Players:

Me (chak88)
Teamr@@kie
Hunk91
ResistanceFTW

On the last map we played I got a career high 48 kills ! Also I got Lucky in the second game and was on Teamr@@kie team and we beat Hunk91 and Resistor pretty quickly in capture the flag.