Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by Hunk91 »

The game froze 3 times for me and everytime I had to reboot my ps2. I need to find why, because on other games I don't have this problem.

It was fun, Chack was bombing me with his aircraft ;)
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I'm glad with everyone that showed up to make it a good turn out, for a change. Just use missile launchers, in medium armor, to take care of those annoying bombers.

there could of been two more players, but they were iffy

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Just a couple of us two weeks ago and we just smashed the bots for awhile.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Tribes was fun today, having not played for awhile.

Matt and i did mostly ctf and he capped the flag once in under 20 seconds on firestorm. There's a trick to doing it and he's getting good at it.

We played for about an hour and he wasn't always going for a vehicle so i hooked him up with one and he jumped in the transporter too and we just mowed down the bots.

Always fun when there's intense moments on tribes.

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Today R@@kie and I played and intense game of Hunter and then two great games of capture the flag and for the first time ever I saw a bot score a flag. I really liked the last map we played not sure which one it was but I loved it, a lot of room to fly the vehicles !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Actually the bots captured the flag twice. It's fun and different trying to cover a bot with a flag and the last map was Katabatic. It was a fun couple of intense games.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i had a great time last Sunday with

DaMan
LordNikon
fLip ONi and i

the host

It was 2 on 2 with two bots on both sides and every game i switched up the teams

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Sunday 2/26/17 Players Present:

TeamR@@Kie
Me (Chak88)
DaMan
Koss (Not Sure if he is a member here or not)
Cirrus(Not Sure if he is a member here or not)

I played two TDM's and a CTF, the TDM's were intense and action packed and the CTF was a strange one in the sense that for awhile no one could score because each team had the others flag and both flag holders had no plans to leave their respective bases. I think they played a couple games after I left, hope we can get some more players to join next time.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

LoL, it was a good turn out and there was a old school stand off where no flag carriers were going to give up there flag with out a fight. It was a total of two hours of play. We did end the night with hunters, which is always intense fun and i think we might have more players next Sunday.

koss
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by koss »

Hey guys, I just made an account here, although this thread appears to be identical to the one on playstation2.onlineconsoles.com. Why are there two sites and whats the difference between the two? Which one is more active or primarily used by TAA players? Great games last Sunday, I'm definitely looking forward to doing it again. Over on the other site I pitched that we should all reply to a comment on the facebook group committing to the game on Sunday in order to increase visibility and get people aware that players will be online. Hopefully that will draw others. If you are reading this, please leave a comment here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tribesaa/ If you claim that you "don't do facebook" then make a fake facebook profile and leave a comment in that group to help us increase visibility. Thanks!