Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
kENesis
Level 4: Rumble Group

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by kENesis »

Lol damnit I knew what you were doing but I can't say no to Beggar's Run.

During hunters I killed him right as he was about to return a crap load of flags and I scooped them up and returned them myself. He missed detonating me again too LOL.

I'm down for some grav cycle racing dude

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Today, Saturday morning we did some races
after a race, Kenesis jumped out of his bike and when he tried to jump in i kept pushing his bike away from him so he couldn't get in hehehe

then after another race we rammed the bikes and they got stuck, for good
Kenesis was stuck sideways and i couldn't get out of my bike at first and when i did i went and grabbed a satchel charge and blew up both of our bikes

Avery got in the action and the racing. Chak88 jumped in and i tried to help him get a bike to let him know we were racing bikes for a bit today. He ended up in his bomber instead so i switched him around and when i took my eyes off of Avery and Kenesis, Kenesis went and got a satchel charge and blew up Avery, himself, and both of the bikes
Later on, i showed Kenesis a race course on Slapdash so we did a couple of laps and he left and we called it a day

kENesis
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by kENesis »

LOL it wasn't even a satchel charge. We got our bikes stuck together and kept boosting until they just blew up and killed both of us. That racing was pretty fun.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

wow, what a game
tonight there was
False god
bobz1993
White Castle
and me R@@K!E for the good first hour
Avery joined an hour late for only one game

we did a bunch of ctf and i flew bobz around in the transporter picking up False god and White castle with the flags carrying them back to hang the flag.
It was pretty funny seeing bobz trying to get his own ship in heavy because you can't get your own ship in heavy but, it didn't stop him from trying. So i kept moving the star fighters of the pad so others could get what they wanted and then bobz and i got back in the transporter and messed up some bots. After that, my buddy wanted to do some hunters so i switched over to hunters and i found out that bobz was pretty new to that game style so i covered him at first, as did my buddy, i found that out later, until bobz got the jist of hunters then he was on his own. After much more than i can describe in words, we did tdm and Avery joined. We played that for awhile and it was Avery and Bobz against me with equal teams of bots on both sides. I switched back to ctf after that and Avery didn't rejoin. Bobs kept switching over to the team with no humans and i don't know why so one ctf i joined him to help him out and we kicked some ass until False God got sick of it and joined my side so White Castle was left alone with just bots on his team so he cut out , but came back for hunters.
what a night and there was like 4 no shows

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well i showed up late tonight kind of hoping it would work better for others

it was just Kenesis and i and we did a couple of game against each other which was a blast setting up good defenses
we also had some games on the same team and we just owned

Ken was messing up the base while i was doing my thing being on the same team
against each other, i set up two base turrets to my liking and that messed things up for Kenesis

Avery tried to join for 20 minutes which sucked because i was 30 minutes late and i had 2 cancels by phone
could of had 5 tonight if i was on time and 2 others didn't call me saying they were not coming

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had an amazing night on tribes tonight. There was a solid 9 or 10 people on for 2 hours. In total, if everyone should up at once, there would of been like 14 people. Ctf was fun for awhile but then i switched it to death match to keep things fun and fair.
I did not even recognize all the names that should up tonight so if you want, add some.

me, teamR@@K!E
chak88
Avery
False God
xCristiahNx
White Castles
El Marton
NightM@re and like 7 more names i can't remember right now

thanks to everyone that joined

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Tonight was fun in the second game for 3 flag scores row Me, False God and TeamR@@kie flew in a transporter and Owned the bots !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

i wanted to play a map you were not use to and still had vehicles, chak88

Chak88 found the vehicles in seconds and that set the tone for the second map we played

False God had some problems because it has been a long time since he's seen that map.

First map i had False God and chak88 against me and False God tried to mow me down in a fighter and he missed then he went for the flag while i got my own fighter and chased him down and successfully mowed him down.

It was tough going against the both of you and once i had more team points then your team, i put everyone on the same team and we just crushed them.

It was fun Friday night and we played longer then i thought we would play, but that was fine by me

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well today, Saturday, for the morning game there was

Keltow
chak88
False God
and me teamR@@K!E

we started out with slapdash and i think i saw False God mow down three players at once, it was like a strike in bowling the way he mowed them all down at once. Chak88 did good with the bomber and i helped out with the transporter. Keltow is new to the game and he was speeding all around with the gravity bike. The next map went very fast, with everyone hanging the flag and such. I went in the base and kept destroying it to give our team a better chance at winning. Keltow is getting the hang of the plasma riffle, which isn't a easy gun to learn, and shooting bots from the transporter is always fun.

thanks for everyone joining and i hope we can do this again, maybe with even more people next time

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

The same people showed up today as last Saturday and we had a situation.

Keltow mowed me down in his bike and right after he team killed me, chak88 team killed him. It was like dominoes but unintentional, i was laughing. False Frog tried out his new name and that was comical.

We had a good couple of games, PSZ left early and after awhile i shut down the room and switched it over and chak88 didn't rejoin so we just played team death match for 10 minutes and called it a day