Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Tribes after game lobby

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well a couple people backed out but harry showed up so we played 4 on 4 and kicked ass on different maps then we played a map with vehicles and harry became a bomber, i took a transporter and did ctf

then we played the smallest map in tribes called Oasis and we did death match there which is always intense, such close encounters and awesome aerial battles

i put up remote inventory stations so you were blocked out of one building, i saw you run into them once or twice, it was funny

next Friday should have more of a showing
some people want me to do a later game on Friday but then i have to make sure I'm not going out that night
Last edited by teamR@@K!E on Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

harrykid
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: OaklandCA54

Re: Tribes 8/3

Post by harrykid »

It was fun the best map was that one in the jungle with vehicles. But how do you get the sniper rifle?
(gmt-7)

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

you have 15 classes you can customize to your liking

5 in light
5 in medium and
5 in heavy armor

you can only get the sniper rifle in light armor

like the fusion mortar, you can only get that in heavy armor but you can't operate a vehicle in heavy

and don't forget to switch to your flare grenades
they'll help you from getting shot down by missiles
you can go online or offline and host a game and switch your customs and when you're done, leave the game and it'll ask you if you want to save
say yes

harrykid
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai username: OaklandCA54

Post by harrykid »

Sweet Ill do better now
(gmt-7)

teamR@@K!E

Re: Tribes

Post by teamR@@K!E »

it was killer tonight :twisted:

thanX to all who pLayed harry kid couldn't make

weegee22 played and chak88 finally made it work

as well as the others that could joined it was a fun turn out
1st chak88 and i did a practice game of death match with a room of like 8 bots then weegee22 joined and we played capture the flag. I kept jumping in a vehicle and flew down in front of chak to give him a ride, but he just kept going
then a friend of mine joined. He got the flag and weegee was right there to give him a ride so i jumped in too. In the mean time, the enemy stole our flag so i jumped out and tracked and killed the enemy flag carrier to retrieve our flag so our flag carrier could capture the flag

hopefully even more of a turn out next time

chak88

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by chak88 »

Ya it was pretty great to finally get it up and running and I think it would be great with more people next week

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

so we had chak88, hogwarts, and another tonight

now i understand that hogwarts is new but that's no reason to get in a bomber and do an awesome dive on my ass and bomb me when I am the flag carrier LoL and killing me, buddy i am on your team :roll: i knew it was a mistake but what a shot

i got chak88 to jump in the transporter once or twice that was fun cruising around taking down bots and getting the flag

chak, you kept getting in a bike, you should try the other vehicles sometime it was still fun
hogwarts and i did tdm on oasis, which is just a close and intense chaotic map

all in all thanks to all that played and hope you had as kick ass time as i did :twisted:

Hogwarts
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by Hogwarts »

I had a good time playing with teamR@@K!E and chak88

Another guy joined and I'm not sure if he's a member here or not but he didn't play for long.

Chak88 had to leave for unknown reasons but we kept going after he left.

I am pretty new to the game so I didn't know how to command the vehicles very well. but I'm starting to get the hang of it. (sorry about the bomber lol)

My favorite part of the game is how you get to upgrade your basic character into light / heavy or medium armor. it's a great game.

All in all I hope we get more of a turn out next friday. I'm looking forward to it and would like to make a video of us playing!

chak88

Post by chak88 »

It was wicked fun I love picking off the bots from the air next time I should be able to play much longer also next time would you consider team death match ?

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

yeah, just after you left we did some tdm
there's no vehicles on tdm but I'll host it next week

as well as hunters my buddy keeps showing up and i've not hosted hunters for awhile and i want him to keep playing

so next time i get him to join it'll be hunters for a couple of games and then over to tdm

i also really like cnh but that might be at another time