Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by chak88 »

I am so mad me and TeamR@@kie were playing and in the first game I had an amazing game most kills I have got in one game so far. Then in the 2nd game I captured and scored my first flag and I was getting a decent amount of points then half way through comcast decides it doesn't want to work anymore and it took me like an hour to fix but the game and half I did play was the most fun I have had so far with tribes !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

yep, it was a good couple of games

i was beat up pretty bad when i had the flag and chak88 took down two bots that were on my ass and made it so i could hang the flag

good work man ;)

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

did some tdm with chak88 for a bit

was fun doing some maps I've not played in a long time

chak had a good couple of shots and i stole a bunch of his kills

don't know if you saw that or not, but when they were weak, i got the kill shot on a good number of bots that should of been your kill chak

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Oh I noticed alright LOL but it's fine cause after awhile I got into a groove I honestly prefer Team Death Match it's my favorite game mode so far

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

well i did another early game of tribes to help out Blackbutterfly and we got things to work... finally and beat up on some bots
i picked him up once or twice in the transporter but other times, he just wanted to be left alone and go destroy some bots

thought about asking chak88 again but it was early again and before i started this message i see he was just here so he might of played
all in all, getting more new players and spiking some interest back into Tribes :twisted:

blackbutterfly
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by blackbutterfly »

This is my first time experience in playing PS2 online game. I was very hard and confusing when I first tried to connect tribes online. Finallly, I can get connected online, thanks to "teamR@@K!E " for his helping and effort.
I just play a few hours with teamR@@K!E and it's very fun. However, I still have a lot of things to learn about this game. For example, I am not familiar with the controlling yet.

I just know that teamR@@K!E was trying to pick me up on the transporter and I though transporter wanted me to leave that time ^^. So, I decided to left alone. Simply said, I don't know who is who in the game hehe.

However, I love that map which came with transporter. I hope to be on the transporter with teamR@@K!E again. very fun.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

had someone named Avery join and i don't know where he's from but we helped each other carry the flag a couple of times

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

wow another early successful game of tribes

all chak and i did was a bunch of team death match with four on four and it got to be intense at times even though i stole a bunch of kills from chak, he still got in the fight

thanks for joining and good game

chak88

Post by chak88 »

No problem I had a Blast !

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Another fun one today ! with both TeamR@@kie and Avery !