Area 51

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Area 51

Post by TheGrey »

i was ocm-c killzone for a while and posted some videos on youtube.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

let's organize a game on a saturday! the 10 AM CST time slot seems to be good for alot of players!
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

TheGrey

Post by TheGrey »

Sounds good, ill try to make it.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

Good idea.I will come.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

What a great couple of games today.

There was six, seven, or eight players, coming and going, and i didn't know i had my room on low player count of only five players.

I took first a couple of times and i was able to bash chak88 heads in with the butt of my gun and that's hard to do in this game.

There was a four way tie for first then the grey got the final kill to take the game.

I switched my player count to host more players for next time.

Hunk said he was only going to play an hour, but instead it was less than thirty minutes.

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

Very good games today, had lots of fun in the time I could connect lol, i must have disconnected about three times

I also recorded the games that I was playing, so thatll go on youtube later!

GG
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

TheGrey

Post by TheGrey »

I recorded the games also, after im done rendering I'll post them here. We should put hillking, steamer, and invader on the map playlist. Or you can set the maps to block off access to other parts if the player count is low.

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

We should do some infection, that was always quite fun on Bloodbath

TheGrey

Post by TheGrey »

Yes infection on bloodbath was a blast in the past :D. Next saturday game ill the others again to see if they can make it. Do friday night games also happen here? I heard you talk a bit and tried to find my mic but i think it got lost in the space time continuum, been forever since i last used that thing lol

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

bloody hard though when they all camped near the top and theres only one path to the top of the map lol

should try and do some games during the week, i imagine if more people found out about this then theyll want to play, it seemed like area 51 had quite a big following anyway