Area 51

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
JamesCableCar
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Area 51

Post by JamesCableCar »

Just had a good few games with martindecano and one other of his mates, played a few deathmatches, was good to get a game going in like 5 mins :D
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by TheGrey »

"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

Nice game.Played for nearly 20 minutes with you.My nickname was clankr.

Hunk91
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Thank you TheGrey for the video! I hope the feedbacks are goods on Facebook and all over where you posted it!
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Andes Attack
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by Andes Attack »

Bit late but hey, just wanted to say cheers guys, esp you Mr teamrookie for organising the session, though fairly short I had a blast and will definitely be back for more having my butt handed to me by Teamrookie and Killzone (The Grey), guess you've been playing this for a good few years eh? ;) being all very new to me I had a hard enough time not falling to my death let alone aiming and shooting straight. Do any of you guys use a mouse / keyboard rather than the poor old ps2 controller? Mine's a wireless chinese dualshock snide which works great but lacks close control on FPS's. I'm playing through Red Faction and Half Life and would be hopeless at both without their aim-assist systems. But most of it comes down to MY lack of control, just wondering if the game / ps2 handles mouse control at all?

Cheers for the video Mr Grey, that's an excellent watch, good to watch your playstyle and pick up a few tips :) see you all next time.

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

I also had a great Little time with you all!
Just a question to TheGrey, in the video description you say there is another video from another POV but the Link doesn't seems to work.
Is it normal?

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

TheGrey

Post by TheGrey »

Hunk91 wrote:I also had a great Little time with you all!
Just a question to TheGrey, in the video description you say there is another video from another POV but the Link doesn't seems to work.
Is it normal?
The link is fixed now.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Ok Thanks ! I'll check this out!
Best regards

TheGrey

Post by TheGrey »

My peeps on facebook are aware of the video now, one of my good friends who played a51 a lot back in the day says he'll come back. Still trying to find my ps2 mic :P

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

just had a few good games with martindecano and Andes Attack
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D