ATV Offroad Fury 4 (3/4/13)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

ATV Offroad Fury 4 (3/4/13)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Community Members Present

noonotthat
mytho
lazyhoboguy

We LAN tunneled this through Xlink Kai. Hadn't played this in quite awhile and forgot how fun it is. You can race as dirt bikes, atvs, and trucks and there are a lot of random mini games like bowling and basketball. I recorded footage of us playing and will upload it to youtube and post it here.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: ATV Offroad Fury 4 (3/4/13)

Post by Mytho »

I had a lot of fun going back to ATV Offroad Fury 4. The minigames, which I hadn't tried before Monday's game, range from laughable (ATVs and hockey don't mix), to oddly compelling, such as the bowling mode.

We also tried the P2P (point-to-point) races out as well. The course is split up into different paths, marked by green and red lines. All vehicles are permitted for this mode as well, which means riding on an ATV or bike can be very deadly when a truck is barreling straight toward you. Sadly, there are no Big Red billboards to be found during these races. :(
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!