MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON ONLINE

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
dairou
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed

MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON ONLINE

Post by dairou »

Hi all!!!
Anyone what to play in mortal kombat armageddon for ps2 usa server please contact me.
I play this beautiful game in 2006 in europa server.
I want to play again online and i wait all:-)
Please contact me
Byeeee

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON ONLINE

Post by Hunk91 »

Hi Dairou !
Welcome to the forum. I just watch à video of Mka. I will give it a try. I will see if I can get a copy of it at my local video game store.

If I get it, I will let you know. As I live in France (same time zone as you) it can be easy to play together !

Best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: MORTAL KOMBAT ARMAGEDDON ONLINE

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Guys, this is a after game lobby part of the forum, so feel free to talk about ps2 games you have already played online together here. Go to game scheduling and pick a date and time to join each other to play online and once you have played each other online then come here to the after game lobby to talk about it, not before.