Area 51 4/13/16

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Area 51 4/13/16

Post by chak88 »

I was only able to play for about 15-20 minutes or so but there was including me 6 people in there at the time it was some great action.

The Names I Remember

Andes Attack
JamesCablecar (RPGJames)
Pipe Deth (Not sure if they are on this forum)
Daps (DarAnd)
Me (chak88)

And there was one more person but I can't remember who

Andes Attack
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Area 51 4/13/16

Post by Andes Attack »

How could you forget Mr UnReal? You know, the guy who instantly massacred everyone.
I got disconnected after 20 mins or so and coudnt reconnect but hey ho, will try next time round. As it was I had a bash at my latest XB1 acquisition, Titanfall for 6 quid. Now THERE's a multiplayer FPS experience to sink ones teeth into, it was very peculiar being able to handle basic FPS requirements like sensible aiming etc after the uncontrollable chaos of Area 51. The ONLY way I can shoot straight is to stop dead still, unfortunately the rest of you lot are always boinging round all over the place lmao, so not much of a tactic.

Until next time peeps...

Oh yeah must say, James cheers for putting the vids up, it is MUCH ore fun watching it played properly than actually playing it terribly! Nice work Sir :)

JamesCableCar

Post by JamesCableCar »

Was very happy to see as many people as I did yesterday, despite planning it on the day haha

Will have to do this again very soon hopefully! Unreal is an old player from years years ago, I told him about it and, yep, he joined and crushed us lol

Lol andes attack jumping about is so integral haha, just instance death if you dont haha, it can be chaos

GG :D
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Andes Attack wrote:How could you forget Mr UnReal? You know, the guy who instantly massacred everyone.
I guess my mind blocked him out LOL

TheGrey
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die

Post by TheGrey »

Guess its time to get a ps2 mic again.
"Your death will be a waste of my time and a tragedy for your kind. The future stands before you, enter the void to come into my world. You have made it to the ascension, witnessed what you have long feared."

Andes Attack
Level 4: Rumble Group

Post by Andes Attack »

chak88 wrote:
Andes Attack wrote:How could you forget Mr UnReal? You know, the guy who instantly massacred everyone.
I guess my mind blocked him out LOL
A not unreasonable mental response to the mauling he gave anyone who found themselves inadvertently in the same part of the map as the guy. Does the game have a spectator mode, would love to follow him next time and see him in action as opposed to being offed in fabulously descriptive ways every 5 seconds.

James - I'm practicing at boing and shoot, easy peasy in an empty map :mrgreen: