Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge (8/28/16)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge (8/28/16)

Post by chak88 »

There were 3 Players Today

Me (Chak88)
TeamR@@kie
Hunk91

I showed up a little late so I had a wait for Hunk91 and R@@kie to finish their race before I could start. It seemed like R@@kie had connection trouble a few times but Hunk91 and I never lost connection. Hunk91 Won a few and I won a couple and I think R@@kie won one as well, overall it was about 30 Mins of fun racing and some flips and spins, anyone who has this game post a good time to play and I am sure one of us 3 will be able to join. Also I raced Hunk91 in a 7 lap race and I was leading until lap 6 when I crashed on the stunt jump and then he crushed me by more than 4 full seconds !

teamR@@K!E

Re: Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge (8/28/16)

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I have things going on today so i had to talk a phone call or two, but i had no connection problems. Its just that if you're too slow you get booted out of the race.

For five dollars or under, this is a ok fun racing game and the best thing is that it's still playable online.

If you can get this game for a good deal and you like racing get it. I just wish there was more than just boosters for pick ups. I want missiles and rockets and mines.

Hunk91
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Great time! At the begining I had problem to join r@@kie's session, then when I could the 1St race starter and I had controls problem. I couldn't accelerate. So I left the race.
Then it was Ok. Jack joined Us and it was great to be 3 players. It seems there was some connexion problem on R@@kie's side. At a time I though hé left so I created my own session on a track I won (Spider's alley), but Jack and R@@kie's were already racing. So I closed my session and joined them for the other race.

The final race was really intense ! I didn't understood what happened but at the end of race I had a black screen and nothing else happened so I left.

I recorded the whole session with my webcam and I have the sound! It's a Little bit crapy. I'm uploading it on youtube. I will post the Link to the video when it done!

I hope to see you guys next time ;-)

I finaly played with the NTSC-u version instead of the Pal one. I couldn't pass the DNAS check with this one whereas it was ok with the NTSC-u one.

Best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Hunk91
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

And here is the video : https://youtu.be/vSpemh69lNk
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Nice to see the video hopefully next time we can get even more people