Gundam VS Z-Gundam

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Gundam VS Z-Gundam

Post by Hunk91 »

Yesterday evening I played Gundam VS Z-Gundam (NTSC-J). I joined because I saw that 5 players were on the lobby at : http://zdxsv.net/

So I connected and created a room and played with 3 japanese players!
Unfortunatly the game was very laggy. I don't know if this was due to my connection or if because I played from my inernal SD card or the players on DVD.

But it was a great experience!
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Vedita BR
Level 17: Silly Sam: Previous Encounter
Xlink Kai username: LtCarlos

Re: Gundam VS Z-Gundam

Post by Vedita BR »

There is an proxy app to convert game traffic wich is TCP to UDP to increase performance. I don't much about it, I just know there is.
PlayStation® 2 System
SCPH-90010, 39001, SCE Modem/Ethernet (Network Adaptor)
OPL 0.9.X WIP

METAL GEAR ONLINE is BACK! SaveMGO.com
-Vedita BR / Fury-K96

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Vedita BR wrote:There is an proxy app to convert game traffic wich is TCP to UDP to increase performance. I don't much about it, I just know there is.
Thank you for this information. I saw there was an application for this game but didn't know what it did as everything was in japanese.
Iwill download it and lanch it

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

DonkeyKong
Level 22: Rogue Soldier

Post by DonkeyKong »

Hunk91 wrote:Yesterday evening I played Gundam VS Z-Gundam (NTSC-J). I joined because I saw that 5 players were on the lobby at : http://zdxsv.net/

So I connected and created a room and played with 3 japanese players!
Unfortunatly the game was very laggy. I don't know if this was due to my connection or if because I played from my inernal SD card or the players on DVD.

But it was a great experience!
It might be your connection, but the game is quite laggy itself. I didn't experience any problems, expect frame rate drops on some maps. The most laggy map is the desert one( I don't know the exact name), but it seems to be more stable while playing offline. And what about to play this game together this Saturday or Sunday?

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

DonkeyKong wrote: It might be your connection, but the game is quite laggy itself. I didn't experience any problems, expect frame rate drops on some maps. The most laggy map is the desert one( I don't know the exact name), but it seems to be more stable while playing offline. And what about to play this game together this Saturday or Sunday?
Thank you DonkeyKong for your feedback regarding the lag issues. Do you use the software mentionned by VerditaBR?

As for this week-end, I won't be available with all those Christmas familly reunions.

I get back you to let you know when I'm available

DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

Hunk91 wrote:
Thank you DonkeyKong for your feedback regarding the lag issues. Do you use the software mentionned by VerditaBR?

As for this week-end, I won't be available with all those Christmas familly reunions.

I get back you to let you know when I'm available
No I didn't use that software. Maybe everything was OK because the other player wasn't using it too, I don't know.
And I am sorry, I have forgotten that you celebrate Christmas on 25-th of December)

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

This game looks intense, fast, and hard and a blast to play. How well did you play against others online Hunk and how was getting use to this game?

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:This game looks intense, fast, and hard and a blast to play. How well did you play against others online Hunk and how was getting use to this game?
I only played it once. It's hard tout find People online and I watch on the lobby page all the time.
I played With 3 others players (all japanese).
I was hosting thé game and it was very laggy (I think this was due to my connection and a bad ping because of the distance)
But it was fun!

Toi bad the us version of the game doesn't have online mode :-(

Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Too bad i'm at work, but at this moment 4 players are connected (screenshot taken on 01/03/2017 at 12:07 GMT at http://zdxsv.net/ ) :

http://www.casimages.com/i/170103012806407452.png.html

DonkeyKong

Post by DonkeyKong »

Hunk91 wrote:Too bad i'm at work, but at this moment 4 players are connected (screenshot taken on 01/03/2017 at 12:07 GMT at http://zdxsv.net/ ) :
There is a Discord group where the games are usually scheduled and you can join it from zdxsv.net . And there is no way for 5 or more players to play together,as the lobby can handle only 4 players.