Flat out 2

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Flat out 2

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Interesting fun game i should play a little bit offline to get better. For some reason this game doesn't believe in seat belts.

chak and i, with someone else i don't know tried this out today

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Flat out 2

Post by chak88 »

It was definitely fun I think the other player was from Discord I posted when the game started.

Players There :

Me(Chak88)
Team R@@k!E
Trump17(I think they are from discord)

Trump17 was clearly the better racer and I had the edge when it came to derby games all in all everyone won at least 1 event. Hopefully we can play again soon !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

and one more thing i forgot about this game is that the mic works great. I left mine in from a long time ago and forgot it was in and i kept seeing the little mic symbol popping up, so you can talk shit or something during game play.

chak88

Post by chak88 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:and one more thing i forgot about this game is that the mic works great. I left mine in from a long time ago and forgot it was in and i kept seeing the little mic symbol popping up, so you can talk shit or something during game play.
Wow I will have to buy a mic and see how well it works

Mytho
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Thank you for posting about this in Discord chak. I don't tend to check the forum too often these days, as with most of the regulars on Discord.

BTW, I was Trump17 in the game. This game continues to impress with the amount of content it offers online. The last soccer match in particular was really close.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Mytho wrote:Thank you for posting about this in Discord chak. I don't tend to check the forum too often these days, as with most of the regulars on Discord.

BTW, I was Trump17 in the game. This game continues to impress with the amount of content it offers online. The last soccer match in particular was really close.
The variety is definitely one of my favorite parts about this game you have three different game types available and you could have a super two hour tournament if you wanted to it makes it so the game never gets old.