8 Player Tribes Game 4/8/2018

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

8 Player Tribes Game 4/8/2018

Post by chak88 »

I played for about 45 mins and during that time there was at one point 8 players connected. When I left there were still six playing. Mostly DM and then Capture the Flag. It was more intense this week as usually there are mostly Bots but this week at one point it was 4 Vs 4 of real players. I hadn't played in quite awhile so I had to get used to the controls all over again and I got smoked in most of the games. :lol:

koss
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Re: 8 Player Tribes Game 4/8/2018

Post by koss »

Great games, and a great turnout. Thanks for showing up Chak88.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

I believe there was only seven players

I put up a bot to make it 4 on 4
Chak88
Koss and Cirrus
fLip
Whitecastles
Me
And a total random that I still have no idea who it was

We played hunters, dm, cnh, and ctf.

The only thing we didn't play was tdm and we played for two hours

Chak chak chak
You and I should do a 1 on 1 training like we did a long time ago and you should save those changes
You have 15 spots to customize and save. You only need three maybe four spots to customize and save and use every time you play tribes

You need to powe up and get flares and energy pack every time before you even think about turning on your ps2

You have to remember to power up every time or use a remote inventory station to get flares after you die every time and never get a vehicle with out flares either

Still fun and intense matches
At first I just kept shooting down chak so he would power up and get flares and he never did

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

teamR@@K!E wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:08 pm
Chak chak chak
You and I should do a 1 on 1 training like we did a long time ago and you should save those changes
You have 15 spots to customize and save. You only need three maybe four spots to customize and save and use every time you play tribes

You need to powe up and get flares and energy pack every time before you even think about turning on your ps2

You have to remember to power up every time or use a remote inventory station to get flares after you die every time and never get a vehicle with out flares either

Still fun and intense matches
At first I just kept shooting down chak so he would power up and get flares and he never did
I did power up and get flares several times. Just never got a chance to use them as I was being destroyed over and over again within seconds :D

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

As I watched me shooting you down, I never saw one flare come from you with in the whole time you were on chak

I will be watching next time for a lot of flares coming from you next time and as a sign from me showing you what you should be doing, every game, I will switch to your team and shot flares at you until you shot flares back at me or I will flip you until you powe up and shot flares back at me.