Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Post Reply
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by chak88 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Members Playing:

GTI
Me (Chak88)

Non-Members/Not Sure

JR BR
Doutrina

Image

We played a tournament for a solid hour. It was fun finally playing this game again. It is one of my favorite games of all time!

GTI
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: GTI98
Location: Portugal

Re: Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by GTI » Fri May 17, 2019 12:35 pm

chak88 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:01 pm
Members Playing:

GTI
Me (Chak88)

Non-Members/Not Sure

JR BR
Doutrina

Image

We played a tournament for a solid hour. It was fun finally playing this game again. It is one of my favorite games of all time!
Didn't remenber to ask you, are you member of discord server?, we use it to schedule games.

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by chak88 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:26 pm

GTI wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 12:35 pm
chak88 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:01 pm
Members Playing:

GTI
Me (Chak88)

Non-Members/Not Sure

JR BR
Doutrina

Image

We played a tournament for a solid hour. It was fun finally playing this game again. It is one of my favorite games of all time!
Didn't remenber to ask you, are you member of discord server?, we use it to schedule games.

Yes I am a member of the Discord

GTI
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: GTI98
Location: Portugal

Re: Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by GTI » Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm

Ok, what´s your name on Discord?

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:35 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by chak88 » Mon May 27, 2019 3:37 pm

GTI wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 pm
Ok, what´s your name on Discord?
Chak88. Sames as here

GTI
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:09 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: GTI98
Location: Portugal

Re: Flatout 2 Wednesday 3/27/19

Post by GTI » Mon May 27, 2019 5:12 pm

Ok, we should schedule some races one of these days

Post Reply