Star Wars Battlefront 2 (8/31/10)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (8/31/10)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Community Members in Game

nosferatu
mytho
noonotthat
lazyhoboguy

I have not played this game much, so I was pretty horrible at it but enjoyed myself while playing it for the most part. There is so much too this game (weapons,character classes,maps) that I think I need to spend some time offline playing the game so that I can learn everything and not be so confused when I am online haha.

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Re: Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Normal PS2 Online) 8/31/2010

Post by Lt. Surge »

I don't have this game anymore but I rly enjoyed it as well, I suppose if I happen to find a good deal on it I will try this.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

I don't know what you consider a good deal Lt. Surge, but I paid $8.99 for my copy from Amazon (2-day free shipping thanks to the college!).

I had a fun time in the first server we joined. I picked it out since it was one of the few to include bots. Everyone else was having a good time until the server ran into a huge, persistent lag spike in a Mos Eisely game. It was so horrible that your view would swing a second later from when you moved the analog stick.

The second server we joined was filled with only humans. I had to begin changing my tactics up from straight running and gunning to using more varied weapons, such as detpacks and shotguns. I actually had much more fun in this game solely because I was fighting against actual people.

I forgot how much ass this game kicked. I hope we'll be able to play more very soon. :mrgreen:
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Lt. Surge
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: ltsurge695

Post by Lt. Surge »

Mytho wrote:I don't know what you consider a good deal Lt. Surge, but I paid $8.99 for my copy from Amazon (2-day free shipping thanks to the college!).

I had a fun time in the first server we joined. I picked it out since it was one of the few to include bots. Everyone else was having a good time until the server ran into a huge, persistent lag spike in a Mos Eisely game. It was so horrible that your view would swing a second later from when you moved the analog stick.

The second server we joined was filled with only humans. I had to begin changing my tactics up from straight running and gunning to using more varied weapons, such as detpacks and shotguns. I actually had much more fun in this game solely because I was fighting against actual people.

I forgot how much ass this game kicked. I hope we'll be able to play more very soon. :mrgreen:
Definitely.
lol did you guys play Jedi vs Sith?

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

No, we didn't play that, but I know what you're talking about.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!