Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (3/28/11)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (3/28/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Participating Community Members

Favrenation
lazyhoboguy
21SkAt3r21

We played some trick attacks, graffiti, and a king of the hill. I hadn't played this game in awhile and had fun with it.

Viscosity
site admin

Re: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (3/28/11)

Post by Viscosity »

I'm still a little depressed over how bad you guys raped me last night :shock:

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Lol well like I said, you need to learn how to do specials and setup some grind specials so you can do them easily. Also, online the stats you earn in singleplayer carry over, so you should max out your character in single player.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Lol well like I said, you need to learn how to do specials and setup some grind specials so you can do them easily. Also, online the stats you earn in singleplayer carry over, so you should max out your character in single player.
Haha, I dont have max stats or any specials.....I guess i have just played tony hawk too long!

That was really fun and I enjoyed it. Except, I got a little ticked when Favrenation collided with me and i lost my 950k point combo at Rio... ;)
We should do this again, but possibly at a date when some more people can show up. :D
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Well you can only have 4 people in a game I think.

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Favrenation wrote:Well you can only have 4 people in a game I think.
Yeah. You can only have like 4....But still, it would be fun to have like 2 servers and a bunch of people and stuff. I wish this game would be active again...
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

21SkAt3r21 wrote: Except, I got a little ticked when Favrenation collided with me and i lost my 950k point combo at Rio... ;)
I've had similar situations in THPS3 before. I've been plowed into while finishing a combo with manual tricks and lost over a million points. You should have heard some of the stuff coming out of my mouth! :o

Being unable to turn off collisions is the only serious complaint I have with the game. It's alright if you're goofing around, but for serious Trick Attack games, it can potentially ruin the game for a player.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

21SkAt3r21

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

Mytho wrote:
21SkAt3r21 wrote: Except, I got a little ticked when Favrenation collided with me and i lost my 950k point combo at Rio... ;)
I've had similar situations in THPS3 before. I've been plowed into while finishing a combo with manual tricks and lost over a million points. You should have heard some of the stuff coming out of my mouth! :o

Being unable to turn off collisions is the only serious complaint I have with the game. It's alright if you're goofing around, but for serious Trick Attack games, it can potentially ruin the game for a player.
Yeah, that was our biggest complaint. You can host 8 player servers with more game modes and the ability to disable collisoin on pc. Still a fun game though. THPS3 and THUG2 rule!
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)