Timesplitters Future Perfect Weekly game (4/16/11)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Timesplitters Future Perfect Weekly game (4/16/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Participating Community Members
Mr.Chale
Favrenation
Noonotthat
Nosferatu
lazyhoboguy
fpneves

We also had another guy join us and I can't remember his nickname. Not sure if he is registered on this site yet.

*edit* other player was fpneves

fpneves
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: fpneves

Re: Timesplitters Future Perfect Weekly game (4/16/11)

Post by fpneves »

it was me, the best player you ever saw !!!!! :lol:

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Heh. My main tip to you is to constantly keep moving around in the game. I noticed you often would stand still and shoot at us. In Timesplitters games that is a bad idea because it makes you an easy target. Moving around constantly makes you much harder to hit.

KadeYuy
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai username: kadeyuy

Post by KadeYuy »

Awesome you guys still play this.

Hi, I just joined this site to see if I could play some TS with people. Me and my friend from TS (when the servers were up) facade played 2 rounds last night. We finally got xlink to work. Do you guys always play at the same time each week?

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

KadeYuy wrote:Awesome you guys still play this.

Hi, I just joined this site to see if I could play some TS with people. Me and my friend from TS (when the servers were up) facade played 2 rounds last night. We finally got xlink to work. Do you guys always play at the same time each week?
Welcome to the site man. I'd suggest reading this
to help you get acquainted with how to use the forum.

We do play Timesplitters: Future Perfect at the same time each week. We play a weekly game at 7:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) every Saturday night.

You can still of course plan a time any day or time you want as well. We just found that having a set weekly game makes it more likely for people to show up.

For planning Timesplitters Future Perfect games we use the "Game Scheduling: Lan Tunneling" section of the forum. There is usually a new thread posted each week for the weekly game of TSFP. Feel free to start a thread about the upcoming game too if you know you cannot or can make it. Or if you want to try scheduling a game time that isn't the same day or time just start another thread.