Rogue Trooper (5/6/11)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Rogue Trooper (5/6/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Participating Community Members

mytho
lazyhoboguy

We played the co-op mode of this game through Xlink Kai. The server for this game is still up, but both the host and the person joining need a port open in able to connect to each other. I can't port forward here, so it's why we switched to LAN tunneling.

The co-op online multiplayer for this game is actually pretty fun for a little bit. We played it for about 2 hours. There are only 5 maps. All 5 maps have some very short co-op missions to play. 2 maps have a survival type of mode where you try to survive against lots of enemy troops for a certain amount of time. The survival mode was the most fun in my opinion, but since there is only 2 maps it got pretty repetitve. It would have been nice if they added more content for the multiplayer of this game. With how it turned out, I can't imagine myself wanting to play this again online for a few months since the missions and other mode are too easy once you replay them a bunch and memorize enemy spawn patterns.