Syphon Filter: Omega Strain (8/3/11)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Syphon Filter: Omega Strain (8/3/11)

Post by wawowe »

Players
Favrenation
wawowe

Information
Well it took us 132 minutes to complete the first mission. Although favrenation had to go before the last 15 minutes. Our projected mission time was only 7 minutes haha. We spent the majority looking for water samples and getting beat down by the guards. 5/8 objectives complete at the end. Our own guys kept shooting at us for some reason so we killed them and caused "collateral damage" failing that objective. Evidently we were suppose to protect them and I guess they didn't think we were doing well enough.. After getting used to it I liked it though. There's something about it that's really good. Ready to do it again, hopefully next Sunday.
Thanks for getting this game back online!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Syphon Filter: Omega Strain (8/3/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Lol. Sounds interesting. I need to try this out.

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by thebadassdude »

is this game any good the next time i see this game i might buy it[quote][/quote]SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under a loaded gun
And it cant be out fought,it cant be out done
it cant be out match.it cant be out run.NO!

Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by Viscosity »

yeah people do speed runs on these things. The problem is knowing what to do lol. Thats just the first mission. Unless the singleplayer guides you through looking at walkthroughs might be advised since the point of the game seems to be getting the best time.