Call of Duty: Big Red One (8/28/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Call of Duty: Big Red One (8/28/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Participating Site Members
nolimits
lazyhoboguy

I ended up hosting a game and nolimits and a lot of random people joined up. I think at one point there was about 9 people in there. I played about a hour or so. Gela on deathmatch was pretty fun, but once we tried capture the flag on a snow map (peaks) I started getting bored eventually. People sure like voting to quit to new maps haha. I picked Bizerte for CTF then immediately a vote passed to switch to that snow map, then once there people wanted to go back to Gela.... COD 2: BRO players don't seem all that patient lol.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Re: Call of Duty: Big Red One (8/28/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Post by NoLimits »

I was the one who called the vote for Peaks haha because I thought you had the map on Gela again and I wanted something new. I had already called it before the map changed to Bizerte. Whatever though, it was alright. Cod2 is never that great but an ok game to play once in awhile. It still lags, though thankfully not as much as Cod3 and I couldnt join your game at first.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Haha, yea the voting system is a bit annoying in that game since it immediately tosses the game to the next map/mode when one passes. Would be better if it made the change happen after the match was over. Yea though we always have trouble joining/hosting games for this. Unless both the people joining and hosting have all the ports open to their ps2, this problem is bound to happen. I was surprised so many people were able to join my game since I was not port forwarded though.

thebadassdude
Gone for 25 to Life...
Gone for 25 to Life...
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by thebadassdude »

If i had this game i would have been playing all night.
(gmt-7)
God bless us everyone
We're a broken people living under a loaded gun
And it cant be out fought,it cant be out done
it cant be out match.it cant be out run.NO!

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I actually made my own game called "PS2 Online Gaming" hoping u leave your game to check to see if someone else had made one since I couldn't join yours. I screwed around with one guy for like 10 minutes then left and it let me join your game.