Time Splitters Future Perfect 9/2/2011

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
TeamXlink
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Time Splitters Future Perfect 9/2/2011

Post by TeamXlink »

Last night Favrenation, wawowe, and I play some Time Splitters Future Perfect over Xlink Kai, it was my first time playing Time Splinters Future Perfect and it was a blast. It was a lot of fun, we were talking over Skype the whole time as well, so it was insane!

We played for around 4 hours or so.
Last edited by TeamXlink on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
(gmt-4)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Time Splinters Future Perfect 9/2/2011

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Cool that you got xlink kai working and this is the game that the most people own and play over it. The thing that is great about TSFP is that its a fun pick up and play game that is just as fun when you are new as when you have played it a ton of hours like me haha. Also, Try to make a post in the Game Scheduling: LAN Tunneling (Xlink kai) section of the site though when you are about to start a game. It might not seem worth the effort, but often when you do that other people will login to the site, see your post, and join your game.

TeamXlink
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Re: Time Splitters Future Perfect 9/2/2011

Post by TeamXlink »

I have used Xlink Kai before for the Xbox and PSP, surprisingly I didn't have to do anything special to get it to work with the PS2 like I had to with the rest.
(gmt-4)