Jungle Storm

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
numba0nestunna100
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Jungle Storm

Post by numba0nestunna100 »

Good Game u guys.. thx for playin.. we should get 2gether like once a week or whenever u guys want to but atleast once a week if possible! any1 else wants to get in on this let us know

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Jungle Storm

Post by Mytho »

I had a great time playing this tonight. There is something really thrilling about this game that the current Ghost Recons can't match. I felt like we tackled the missions pretty well for the most part. Lazy and numba0ne would lead the charge while I sat back and picked off the enemies sneaking around. With a little more practice (and once numba0ne gets a headset), we'll be ready for Elite mode.

My favorite part of the night was when lazy started mowing down civilians after killing one early in a mission. He figured, "Already killed one, might as well kill some more," and proceeded to fail the mission for us. :lol:
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

numba0nestunna100

lmao! that was funny.. i kept seein civllian killed civillian killed! lol yeah that was fun man i agree i cant wait til we find more ppl! we'll definetly have 2 do it again sometime!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Was a blast to play this again. Had been way too long. Yea haha I thought it didnt matter if you killed civilians besides failing the bonus objectives. Didn't mean to make the mission end haha sorry.

numba0nestunna100

no worries man.. i didnt either! I killed the dude we were supposed 2 capture.. he popped out and i shot em! scared me.. lol anyway it was fun guys.. this is 1 of my time 5 all time fav. online and offline games!