Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Post by wawowe »

Participating Community Members
Panko1
BR1SAM
robinhoodie
Marcslash
wawowe

Info
We play for a few hours. GGs :D

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Jak X: Combat Racing (10/9/11) Sunday Weekly Game

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Out of curiosity did you play on Xbslink or xlink ka? I ask because on xlink kai jak x and a few other game require special manual network configurations on your memory card in order to work. Guessing if this was played through Xlink Kai it worked fine with just automatically configured network configurations?

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

A few people showed up on Xlink Kai and from there we decided to switch to XBSlink. After that the rest of the group showed up in the XBSlink cloud. Everyone used the xlink kai manual network configuration (with xbslink).
I haven't used the automatic configuration with lan tunneling in a while, for any game, now that I think of it.

Panko1
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Panko1

Using Manual Configuration to Play JakX

Post by Panko1 »

Manual configuration is the best way to play any games on XBSlink or even XLink Kai, without it you might lag on every game you play. Thanks to this tutorial I got my manual configuration set from the start so I had no issues on XBSlink. All my friends from Brazil use manual as well and they play on XBSlink just fine.

I think that anyone using a manual configuration to play JakX on XLink Kai should have no problems on XBSlink as well.
(gmt-3)

jeff.skt
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by jeff.skt »

I was traveling on the date.
:(