Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11) Post-Game

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11) Post-Game

Post by wawowe »

until next time

robinhoodie
Level 2: My Street Resident
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: robinhoodie

Re: Twisted Metal: Black Online (11/6/11) Post-Game

Post by robinhoodie »

When we had 5 players in the game it was really awesome. There were some technical hiccups with both Xlink and XBS link, but still. A the first hour and a half we played was awesome.

maartyrr
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai username: maartyrr

Post by maartyrr »

(gmt-5)

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

i found this at walmart the other day and was going to get it but then i didnt think many people played it...im going back to get it:D
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

21SkAt3r21 wrote:i found this at walmart the other day and was going to get it but then i didnt think many people played it...im going back to get it:D
It's definitely worth getting. You have to use a lan tunneling program like xlink kai to play it online. The single player is supposed to be good too though but I havent played that part yet. Also, sometimes the online portion of the game is sold separate from the single player game so be aware of that.

21SkAt3r21
Level 27: ATV: PavedRoad Glee

Post by 21SkAt3r21 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:
21SkAt3r21 wrote:i found this at walmart the other day and was going to get it but then i didnt think many people played it...im going back to get it:D
It's definitely worth getting. You have to use a lan tunneling program like xlink kai to play it online. The single player is supposed to be good too though but I havent played that part yet. Also, sometimes the online portion of the game is sold separate from the single player game so be aware of that.
Yeah, i noticed that as i put it down. luckily the copy i found had Twisted Metal: Black and Twisted Metal: Black Online. I plan to go back to get it sometime.
THPS 4 LIFE

(gmt-6)