X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (4/22/12)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (4/22/12)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Community Members Present
nosferatu
lazyhoboguy

We played this extremely late night so I didnt post it in game scheduling. I hadn't tried this game online in like a year. That time was my first time playing it and I think I just wasnt in the mood for it and ended up not liking it. However, this time I ended up having fun with it. You have to accept it for what it is, a cheesy button masher and then you will have some fun like I did. It's still online and is hosted by gamespy so don't think it will be going offline any time soon. I think out of the currently still online ps2 games, it's one of the better ones to play. You can play 4 player co-op online in it.

I recorded our gameplay and tried for the first time recording our stupid skype commentary with it.:

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Re: X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (4/22/12)

Post by Awesom3B »

So does this game actually have a level system? I see it has numbers by the health bar.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (4/22/12)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Awesom3B wrote:So does this game actually have a level system? I see it has numbers by the health bar.
Yea it does. It's a bit rpg-ish. You get XP by killing enemies and your characters level up.