Pal Games even worth buying?

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Pal Games even worth buying?

Post by Artur »

Today I checked my local Gamestop for PS2 games and found out that they have many different games with Network capability. Made me wonder if it's even worth it to buy any of them.

Is it?

daps2
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Re: Pal Games even worth buying?

Post by daps2 »

I play pal, games such as cod finest hour, cod 2, midnight club 3 and a few more are cross region online aswell :D

Artur
Level 13: Midday Club 2
Xlink Kai username: Sierron

Post by Artur »

Well, I do have Midnight Club 3. I saw others like SOCOM or Poker for PS2. Should check if some are worth to get. I heard that Killzone for example is useless nowadays.

daps2
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by daps2 »

Artur wrote:Today I checked my local Gamestop for PS2 games and found out that they have many different games with Network capability. Made me wonder if it's even worth it to buy any of them.

Is it?
Yeah i believe killzone is offline now, cod 2 (cross region) is still active, yesterday we had a game with 7 or 8 players, midnight club 3 has a few. I also believe star wars battlefront 2 is still active along with tony hawk underground and sometimes American wastelands. There is a few of us working on battlefield 2 modern combat but we arent having much luck.

Cod 3 and socom 2 NTSC have the most players so what i did was buy a thing called swap magic and imported the games cheaply.