Good to see the forum back online!

Post here if you are having problems with the website or if you have comments about it.
Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Good to see the forum back online!

Post by Hunk91 »

A big thank you to the forum team for bringing back the forum!

I see that you upgraded to phpBB3 and hope you will add some additional pluggin like a chat room, and more;

And I hope you will be able to bring back the old forum theme!

best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

Viscosity
site admin

Re: Good to see the forum back online!

Post by Viscosity »

Yeah, I need to redo a bunch of stuff. I somehow lost the copy of all my files for the site so unless I can find another backup, I'm gonna have to remake everything. As for site chat, we have a discord server. Discord has a web client and you don't have to register to use it. It is more robust than the simple chat we had before and there are active users on it as well.

Hunk91
Xlink Kai username: Hunk91

Post by Hunk91 »

Hi viscosity, maybe with Web archive You can get some backup of the forum and save them to restore some files (images, and other stuff) ?

Here is the Last snapshot of the forum: http://web.archive.org/web/201705161138 ... aming.com/

Click on the "board index" link at the top left to have access to all the posts. The "Lastest posts" links on the front page are broken.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.8.2 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II,Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

chak88

Post by chak88 »

I am glad the forum is back let's just hope some of the regular posters find their way back. I am very glad however that I had joined the discord server prior to the site going down so I could stay in the loop.