MH Dos private server

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
chicho
Level 1: Deer Hunter

MH Dos private server

Post by chicho »

Hey there guys,

I apologize ahead of time if I am going about this the wrong way. I know that there has been progress towards a MH 2 Dos private server but information is sparse. The last known thing I see is a way back link mentioning is was possible to modify the existing RE Outbreak kddi server. But I haven't seen much else. I have been working on a private server but granted I don't have much.

I have the game connecting to a local server but I'm obviously I am running into issue with the client accepting the SSL cert. (I expected that) I know if I used the - kddi server at 173.233.94.153. It seems to get past that. I guess my question is who can I reach out to find if I can help in anyway, or if I need to do this on my own.

Are they any publicly available pcaps that I can use to continue reversing the network protocols?

Thanks!

Fnaf Guy
Xlink Kai username: Fnaf Guy

Re: MH Dos private server

Post by Fnaf Guy »

chicho

Post by chicho »

Fnaf Guy wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:26 am
Maybe ask here? https://discord.gg/m7G7g5d
thanks! I am asking there now. Hopefully I hear from the dev that might have the info I need.

biel1404
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: biel14042

Post by biel1404 »

chicho wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:03 am
Hey there guys,

I apologize ahead of time if I am going about this the wrong way. I know that there has been progress towards a MH 2 Dos private server but information is sparse. The last known thing I see is a way back link mentioning is was possible to modify the existing RE Outbreak kddi server. But I haven't seen much else. I have been working on a private server but granted I don't have much.

I have the game connecting to a local server but I'm obviously I am running into issue with the client accepting the SSL cert. (I expected that) I know if I used the - kddi server at 173.233.94.153. It seems to get past that. I guess my question is who can I reach out to find if I can help in anyway, or if I need to do this on my own.

Are they any publicly available pcaps that I can use to continue reversing the network protocols?

Thanks!
I have the same problem in KOF, but what happens? in gitlab from n23 says that a self signed certificate works to redirect the DNAS browser