Invitation to purchase Flatout

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Nightcrawlerz
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: nightcrawlerz

Invitation to purchase Flatout

Post by Nightcrawlerz »

Hi Im here to invite all to purchase Flatout 2, the 1 is a good game too I recommend. but every purchase 2 is better to we play together this game is good nice graphics and is very funny have 3 modes to play Race, Stunts and Destruction Derby in single game or competition, in competition can mix stunts, destruction derby and races. we can organize competitions and fun with destruction derby, I have some friends with flatout 2 and we can combine a weekend to play. servers still up hosted by gamespy if anyone is interested reply here is an awesome game, watch some trailer. :D

weegee22
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: weegee22

Re: Invitation to purchase Flatout

Post by weegee22 »

are the controls good?
(gmt-4)

DCSchark
Level 3: The Not Very Fast and the Perturbed
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: [twnturbo]

Post by DCSchark »

I think I'll purchase it... if I get my other ethernet cable, though. I'll try to get the game if I can, though. :)
(gmt-4)
I am on the EST Timezone.
PS2 Games I Own (LAN/Online): Midnight Club II, Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition REMIX, Gran Turismo 4, WWE SmackDown! vs RAW Star Wars Battlefront II

jacobgrocks
Level 18: Tourist Evil: Fannypack Outbreak
Xlink Kai username: jacobgrocks

Post by jacobgrocks »

Nightcrawlerz wrote:Hi Im here to invite all to purchase Flatout 2, the 1 is a good game too I recommend. but every purchase 2 is better to we play together this game is good nice graphics and is very funny have 3 modes to play Race, Stunts and Destruction Derby in single game or competition, in competition can mix stunts, destruction derby and races. we can organize competitions and fun with destruction derby, I have some friends with flatout 2 and we can combine a weekend to play. servers still up hosted by gamespy if anyone is interested reply here is an awesome game, watch some trailer. :D
Oh yay, is it still up?

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I am sort of interested in those games. If I see them cheap will get them eventually.

Nightcrawlerz
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai username: nightcrawlerz

Post by Nightcrawlerz »

weegee22 wrote:are the controls good?
yes, normal controls: cross - accelerate / square - break / triangle - back when crash / circle - forgot =p / R1 - Nitro
can move in analog controls too for accelerate/break and move left/right. I forgot the rest :D
DCSchark wrote:I think I'll purchase it... if I get my other ethernet cable, though. I'll try to get the game if I can, though. :)
purchase is a lot of fun!
jacobgrocks wrote:Oh yay, is it still up?
Server working by Gamespy.
lazyhoboguy wrote:I am sort of interested in those games. If I see them cheap will get them eventually.
purchase, you will like is a good game, we will fun with destruction derby and tournaments. :)