Have You Ever Played ?

Where to discuss topics about PS2 gaming not related to its online aspect.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Have You Ever Played ?

Post by chak88 »

I am not sure if this is ok to post or not but I just wanted to know if any of you have ever played Splash Down: Rides Gone Wild on The PS2 I got it a few months back and have been playing it on off but the last few weeks I have been trying really hard to beat the career mode and the 2nd difficulty is pretty hard but this game is incredibly fun. Does anyone else enjoy it as much as I do ?

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Have You Ever Played ?

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yep fine to post this here since the general ps2 discussion section of the site is for anything ps2 related. Never heard of that game. It is a racing game I presume?

chak88

Post by chak88 »

cool, and yes it is a jet ski racing game with a cool story line it also has a freestyle competition aspect which is great

Mytho
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

I've actually heard a lot of praise for Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild. It's supposed to be an over-the-top jet ski racing game in the vein of SSX. Would you say that Rides Gone Wild is comparable to SSX chak88?
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Mytho wrote:I've actually heard a lot of praise for Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild. It's supposed to be an over-the-top jet ski racing game in the vein of SSX. Would you say that Rides Gone Wild is comparable to SSX chak88?
Yes I would definitely say they are comparable but I have only played ssx a couple of times so I might not be the best judge of that :D

chak88

Post by chak88 »

Yes definitely but I have played Rides Gone Wild a lot more because to me it is my favourite of the two. I highly recommend it if you are thinking about trying a new game.

anniepeete
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: anniepeete

Post by anniepeete »

I agree this game is incredibly fun as Splashdown: Rides Gone Wild features a career mode where winning races provide the player points which can be used to upgrade items or purchase new. I have played this game since last month, but in addition to this, recently one of my friends bought the Battlefield 1 CD keys from Instant-gaming in best price, and we nowadays playing this game. Do you guys have any experience with battlefield 1?.