Champions Of Norrath

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Champions Of Norrath

Post by Rapth »

I am starting weekly sessions of Champions Of Norrath, once again. Sorry for the delay. The first game will be this Saturday, December 3rd, 7:00pm through 9:00pm. We will be starting fresh characters, anyone interested in joining us are welcome. Thanks, and we hope to see lots of interested players.

Here is the list of currently interested players. If you would like your name on the list, please reply to this thread. Thank you.

Wawowe (Barbarian)
Ostaf (Cleric)
Rapth (Wizard)
Last edited by Rapth on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:31 am, edited 14 times in total.
(gmt-7)

TeamXlink
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Champions Of Norrath

Post by TeamXlink »

I want to play.
(gmt-4)

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Okay so the best time for us to play is, Friday, and Sunday... We will play 7-9 -7 Mountain Time. Though sometimes we will go longer if everyone is interested in continuing, but at least two hours per session. (We have to beat the game eventually).

Is this good with everyone?
(gmt-7)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Well I work sometimes and I go to some football games when i don't work on Fridays lol. Fridays are a little iffy. Also thats 6pm for me. I try to make it the best I can but with school starting and me getting more hours at work I might not be able to make a whole lot of these.

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Okay, that would probably be fine. If you could make every other session, you might be alright.

Also I was thinking about the two different groups, and I think it would be fine... There are three different difficulty levels for Champions Of Norrath. I do not know them by heart, its been to long since I played.

But its like level 20, than 20-35, than 35-50 or something like that. So at there are not to many levels you can be behind the rest of the group. We just need to ensure, that all members playing, are the correct level to enter the next difficulty level...

Also, we can hold catch up groups throughout the week, for members that are a lower level than the rest of the group... If we get members around their level, they won't be screwed over on gear...

Anyways, these are my thoughts, if anyone has anything to add, please feel free to do so. Also, all members of this community interested in playing, please post here, so I know who you are, and your situation.

Another question I have, is what kind of character do you all plan to play? I personally plan to play a Female Dark Elf Shadow Knight. My friend wants to play a Wood Elf Archer, but is willing to change, depending on the rest of the group.

My game is shipping, and should be here fairly soon, sometime next week, so we are playing not this coming Friday, but probably the next Friday. So we need to get things organized, and figure out what we are going to do about our situations. Thanks guys. :P
(gmt-7)

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

I'm ready for this :)

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

Yay, were playing tomorrow. :P
Last edited by Rapth on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
(gmt-7)

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I have to work at that time. Sorry Fridays are bad for me.

Rapth

Post by Rapth »

You will be missed. :cry:

But at least now we will know how far behind a player will be by missing a session. :P We can see if we can boost you back up to the rest of the group... What days are best for you to play?
(gmt-7)

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

it is 9/2/11, 7pm gmt-6 and we've got a game up. the game limit is 4 people and it's full so if you want to join contact us on the chat or in this thread and we'll split into 2 groups ;)