40th Weekly Sunday Game: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (10/2/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

40th Weekly Sunday Game: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (10/2/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Our 40th weekly Sunday night game on 10/2/11 is Star Wars Battlefront 2 since it won the poll.

For more info about our Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 10/2/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7).

If you are confused by what time the game starts because of time zone differences, look at the clock in my signature which is for the Pacific Time Zone. The game starts once that clock shows 6:30 pm.

We will be playing this game online through it's normal online servers. Whoever ends up hosting should also try to post the server name back in this thread, or at least name the server something like ps2onlinegaming.com so people will find it. Or if we end up joining someone else's server someone should post the name of it back here in this thread.

You can try contacting us through instant messengers and skype. We just added a chat to the site as well which you can access by clicking the chat button at the top of the site. If you intend to play or know you cannot make it, also try posting back in this thread to let other people know.

Don't Forget! Vote in the Poll for which game will be played 2 weeks from now on 10/9/2011!

The poll for the Sunday weekly game on 10/9/11 has its own separate thread which is located here:

http://www.ps2onlinegaming.com/forum/vi ... ?f=6&t=743

I hopefully should be able to make this game. Will let you guys know when I know for sure.

Awesom3B
Level 12: Warm Summer
Xlink Kai Setup?: no
Xlink Kai username: Awesom3B

Re: 40th Weekly Sunday Game: Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (10/2/

Post by Awesom3B »

i can make it but can only be on 4 a short time. i have a mic this time :D

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Awesom3B wrote:i can make it but can only be on 4 a short time. i have a mic this time :D
Do you have a computer near your PS2 and TV? We usually communicate over Skype while playing rather than using voice chat over the PS2. The audio quality on the PS2 leave a bit to be desired, especially if you're trying to talk over multiple people in the same game.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

its a pc mic. my tv is in the other room but i can hook it up 2 a portable dvd player. swbf 2 is one of the few games i can get by with it.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I'm thinking I am probably going to have to miss this since I will have a lot of homework to get done.

MajinHalo521
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai username: MetaSwordzGuy695

Post by MajinHalo521 »

First online session on this game for me, hopefully my internet will cooperate. Unfortunately I'll only be able to play a few matches :(

So I know for the future, do you guys require microphones during the game?
(gmt-5)

Awesom3B

Post by Awesom3B »

we dont but it helps alot

oh, im on