Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (12/9/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (12/9/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Yea unfortunately scheduling games like this takes a bit of patience. Please don't get too discouraged. People have things unexpectantly come up and everyone is on different schedules. A good policy to have is to wait around for 30 minutes at the agreed upon time and if no one shows up then don't feel bad going to do something else. As mytho pointed out, for anyone in school right now its finals season, so people are busier than usual right now., including me.

Also, you should hang out in the site chat or look for people on instant messengers a bit before the game time too to remind people you are about to play as well. Posting in the thread too right before the match is helpful too.

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Rapth »

I always have time to game, but the only problem is I don't have a lot of the popular games here... Working on it though. But with a new baby coming, and the PS Vita, I am pretty broke. Hoping to get Final Fantasy X, and Final Fantasy X-2 for christmas though.
(gmt-7)

Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Yea unfortunately scheduling games like this takes a bit of patience. Please don't get too discouraged. People have things unexpectantly come up and everyone is on different schedules. A good policy to have is to wait around for 30 minutes at the agreed upon time and if no one shows up then don't feel bad going to do something else. As mytho pointed out, for anyone in school right now its finals season, so people are busier than usual right now., including me.

Also, you should hang out in the site chat or look for people on instant messengers a bit before the game time too to remind people you are about to play as well. Posting in the thread too right before the match is helpful too.
Its kind of a lucky coincidence that I met Keith999 because it was his first time playing and my first time. He seems to be able to play just about any day of the week, like me. Also, being in the same time zone helps tremendously. :P

Thank you for those tips lazyhobo.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2