SWBF2

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
memowtheking
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

SWBF2

Post by memowtheking »

ill be playing swbf2 online today and all weekend if u want to play look for match called dizzy j peace.

MajinHalo521
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: MetaSwordzGuy695

Re: SWBF2

Post by MajinHalo521 »

I was eating lunch when this was posted. I came back and saw this post, and signed in online. I looked for your lobby and didn't see it, and I wanted to play online for a bit, as I haven't in awhile. Please give site members an advance of when you want to play, instead of posting within the hour of playing and expecting people to show up. That way, you'll have a higher chance of members (such as me) that will show up.
(gmt-5)

JamesCableCar
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Post by JamesCableCar »

MajinHalo521 wrote:I was eating lunch when this was posted. I came back and saw this post, and signed in online. I looked for your lobby and didn't see it, and I wanted to play online for a bit, as I haven't in awhile. Please give site members an advance of when you want to play, instead of posting within the hour of playing and expecting people to show up. That way, you'll have a higher chance of members (such as me) that will show up.
He did say all weekend as well. So that was in advance...
My PS2 YouTube account = http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesxfm1049?feature=mhee

Area 51 is the best... Got it for £1.50 (around 2.50 dollars and 1.90 euros) :D

MajinHalo521
Level 11: Ratchet & Clank: Stay Out of My Arsenal!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: MetaSwordzGuy695

Post by MajinHalo521 »

Checking his signature he's roughly two hours behind EST, and I was told he would be on at 12:30 (2:30). Guess I may have shown up a little early...
(gmt-5)