Area 51 KIDS

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Area 51 KIDS

Post by chak88 »

JimMeister wrote:I cant see it but i checked my friends list and it says you are online playing on the map 'bloodbath', i tried to connect to the server from there but i couldnt. ill host a server, go on your friends list and find 'James' , click on me and click on join game
same thing happened to me can't connect to your game so it looks like we can't play and I fear no one can play because if we can't see the games in the lobby we will never be able to join :( maybe whoever gave you this dns can shed some light on it. You will have to check with them and see what they say sorry we couldn't play hopefully sometime we can

JimMeister
Level 7: PacifistZone

Post by JimMeister »

god damn it, firstly ill try with other friends who can perhaps try and set up a game. It was Viscosity who gave me the DNS, thing is we have all our stats and friends list but cant see servers, fucking sucks that does. try again another time :(

chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

JimMeister wrote:god damn it, firstly ill try with other friends who can perhaps try and set up a game. It was Viscosity who gave me the DNS, thing is we have all our stats and friends list but cant see servers, fucking sucks that does. try again another time :(
definitely sucks but hopefully someone can figure it out see you next time

JimMeister
Level 7: PacifistZone

Post by JimMeister »

ill tell you if anything is fixed :) see you around