Sniper Elite PS2 Online

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
AdmiralJibran
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: admiral.jibran

Sniper Elite PS2 Online

Post by AdmiralJibran »

Hi every one meet me in Sniper Elite PS2 Online........ at 10:00 pm..... Pakistan Standered Time.....
CPT Pakistan

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: Sniper Elite PS2 Online

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Im going to be busy pretty much until the end of the month. After that Id try to play. I havent played this online in far too long.

AdmiralJibran
Xlink Kai username: admiral.jibran

Post by AdmiralJibran »

lazyhoboguy wrote:Im going to be busy pretty much until the end of the month. After that Id try to play. I havent played this online in far too long.
No Problem........... me and my all frndz are still playing.... But PAL Version..
CPT Pakistan

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Hmm. I am pretty sure that the game isn't cross region compatible and that PAL and NTSC users cannot play online together unfortunately.

Carlo1Brito

Post by Carlo1Brito »

Is anyone down to play online in the US?

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Carlo1Brito wrote:Is anyone down to play online in the US?
I have been craving to play this game again. Im in the US, but I am not sure if I can host in this game, since it requires some ports to be open to the ps2 to host. Id be up for trying to play sometime though. You have any instant messengers or skype or anything? Helps to setup games on the fly. Otherwise, try to come up with a day and time you'd like to play and I'll see if I can make it too.

Carlo1Brito

Post by Carlo1Brito »

lazyhoboguy wrote:
Carlo1Brito wrote:Is anyone down to play online in the US?
I have been craving to play this game again. Im in the US, but I am not sure if I can host in this game, since it requires some ports to be open to the ps2 to host. Id be up for trying to play sometime though. You have any instant messengers or skype or anything? Helps to setup games on the fly. Otherwise, try to come up with a day and time you'd like to play and I'll see if I can make it too.
You could reach me through emails, (carlo1brito@aim.com), I check my inbox constantly. What about tomorrow at 11am? I live in California

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I might be busy tomorrow at that time, I might be going somewhere so doubt I could play then. Generally its harder for me to play games online in the morning as well. I also live in california though, so at least we are in the same time zone. Afternoons or evenings work better for me usually.

If you have an aim email, you can log in to the instant messenger on aim.com as well. Usually when I am on the computer I am logged into my aim screen name, so if you were logged in and saw me online at the same time we could try to plan a game if we both were able to. My aim nickname is listed in my profile.

Carlo1Brito

Post by Carlo1Brito »

Anyone down to play today?

harrykid
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai username: OaklandCA54

Post by harrykid »

I might want to get this game soon. It just has a hefty price tag. Do you guys think it's worth it?
(gmt-7)