28th Weekly Sunday Game: Cold Winter (6/19/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

28th Weekly Sunday Game: Cold Winter (6/19/11)

Post by Mytho »

Since lazy is out of town, I hope he doesn't mind if I make the post about the weekly Sunday night game.

For this week's poll, Twisted Metal Black Online and Cold Winter charted, with 1 vote going to Twisted Metal, and 2 going to Cold Winter. We haven't played Cold Winter in some time either, so this should be fun. Grenade launchers on the mining pit, anyone? :lol:

Our 28th weekly Sunday night game on 6/19/11 is Cold Winter.

For more info about our new Sunday night weekly games go here to read the news post. Like every Sunday night, the weekly game on 6/19/2011 will start at 6:30 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7). If you are confused by what time that is in your time zone, look at the clock in my signature. The game starts when it shows 9:30pm on it (as Mytho is 3 hours ahead in the Eastern time zone).

We will play this game through the game's online servers. Someone can try hosting or we can try joining someone's game. Regardless of what happens we should post back in the thread with the name of the game server we all join.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Re: 28th Weekly Sunday Game: Cold Winter (6/19/11)

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Thanks for making the thread. I havent been online too much here since the computer is awful haha. I'd like to join you guys for this game, but i am not sure whether or not I will be in back in time for it.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

Not enough time for me to get it.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

It's now 11:25 PM Eastern, and we are getting ready to play Cold Winter in our vacations.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!