Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (12/9/11)

Create a thread here to schedule a time to play PS2 games online through their normal servers.
Grunt_Sniper
Level 10: Delta Force: White Seagull Down
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (12/9/11)

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

This Friday beginning at 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) GMT-5
Compare your clock to the clock in my signature (below) if you are unsure of the time.
I also put the time on the Calendar for Friday, Dec. 9 6:00 p.m.
Last edited by Grunt_Sniper on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

Grunt_Sniper

Re: Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (12/9/11)

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

It would be great to have some players show up that day. If anyone can come online sometime this week before Friday that would be good too. Just post here and we can schedule a time. I have had SF:TOS for about 10-12 months and im pretty good at it. My agent name is Grunt_Sniper.
(gmt-4)
PS2 Online Games: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm*~*Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain*~*SOCOM*~*SOCOM II*~*SOCOM 3/SOCOM CA*~*Sniper Elite*~*Tony Hawk's UnderGround 2

DesertSniper141
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by DesertSniper141 »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:It would be great to have some players show up that day. If anyone can come online sometime this week before Friday that would be good too. Just post here and we can schedule a time. I have had SF:TOS for about 10-12 months and im pretty good at it. My agent name is Grunt_Sniper.
12/9/11 DesertSniper141 I can Play tonight

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

OK. See you there. I added you and you are in my contacts now. I have never played online. I earned 3 ranks yesterday so I am now ranked C3. :)
(gmt-4)

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

Unfortunately I havent seen anyone online yet :/ :|
(gmt-4)

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

WOW ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! :x But really im not surprised! NO ONE SHOWED UP!! :evil: :?
(gmt-4)

Rapth
Level 15: Partial Spectrum Warrior: Ten Wrenches

Post by Rapth »

Sorry. :( Yea it seems to happen to just about ever game a community member tries to make... I know this is negative, and should probably not being saying this here. But not one single community game, that was not created by a moderator, or administrator, has not lasted more than a month.

Star Wars Battlefront started off strong, but no one is showing up anymore. I tried to start a Champions Of Norrath weekly session, that never happened, and currently trying to start a COD weekly session that probably won't happen either. Not a good track reecord. :(

I am trying to make it to the Star Wars Battlefront sessions, but never have time, or I randomly get busy... Life is unpredictable when your married.
(gmt-7)

wawowe
site admin
Xlink Kai username: wawowe

Post by wawowe »

moderators and administrators are just as capable of getting people to show up for games as any other user.

I'll be playing again as soon as I can get my ps2 back online. I need to get an ethernet hub :P

Grunt_Sniper

Post by Grunt_Sniper »

wawowe wrote:moderators and administrators are just as capable of getting people to show up for games as any other user.

I'll be playing again as soon as I can get my ps2 back online. I need to get an ethernet hub :P
GREAT!! :P
(gmt-4)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Grunt_Sniper wrote:WOW ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! :x But really im not surprised! NO ONE SHOWED UP!! :evil: :?
I know that some of us are busy dealing with school. I haven't had the time to actually sit down and play a game for an extended period of time for about two and a half weeks. People should have more free time as we get further in December.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!