weekly night for project snowblind?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: weekly night for project snowblind?

Post by Viscosity »

I could possibly due monday. I don't have much homework or anything usually. but I would prefer friday so I can sleep in.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

*edit* tried making a poll in another thread, but didn't seem to work properly so forget it haha.

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I'd prefer Friday, but I do stuff with my friends most Fridays. I'm still available on Fridays regardless of whether I go out by 11pm. So I can game for 2 hours from then before I want to go to bed.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

NoLimits wrote:I'd prefer Friday, but I do stuff with my friends most Fridays. I'm still available on Fridays regardless of whether I go out by 11pm. So I can game for 2 hours from then before I want to go to bed.
So wonder if we had the game at 7:30pm Pacific Time (gmt-7) on Friday if that would work for you and others? It is the same time as the Saturday Timesplitters game. That means the game would be starting at 10:30pm Eastern time. Nearly 11pm. Think it would be a bad idea to start the game much later then that since people on the east coast would be going to sleep.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

thats 9:30 central time for me and nonothat. That should be good. I can do that.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

That time isn't going to work out for me, since I'm out doing stuff by 10:30 PM EST. The only way it'd work is if it was much earlier (like 5-6 PM EST), or if it was on another day.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

7:30 PST friday is good for me...sometimes i'm still at work but even if i am closing shift i'd be home at 9
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Mytho wrote:That time isn't going to work out for me, since I'm out doing stuff by 10:30 PM EST. The only way it'd work is if it was much earlier (like 5-6 PM EST), or if it was on another day.
Hmm yea see if we make it that early on Friday most people are still at work/school, or going out. So dont think we could work something out on friday then besides that time.

What about Sunday night then? I could do 7:30 pm Pacific Time (gmt-7), but I know that is way too late for people on the East coast who are 3 hours ahead.
What if the game started at say 5 PM Pacific Time (GMT-7) on Sundays? How would that time work for everyone?

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

But thats when the new Simpsons and family guy are on! Yeah I could do that.

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Favrenation wrote:But thats when the new Simpsons and family guy are on! Yeah I could do that.
That is where the magic of VCRs can save you. Play video games during the shows, watch them after haha.