weekly night for project snowblind?

Create a thread here to schedule a time to use LAN tunneling (Xlink Kai) to play Playstation 2 games online.
Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Re: weekly night for project snowblind?

Post by Nihil8 »

yeah thats where i am kinda against playing because i like to see the new american dad and family guy...but i could hulu it(and the simpsons have sucked for the past 5 years!)they have terrible writers now
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Post by Mytho »

Sundays at 5 PM PST would be great.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

That is where the magic of VCRs can save you
VCR's lmao :lol:

NoLimits
Level 23: Ribbon of Shame: Rising Storm
Xlink Kai username: NoLimits

Post by NoLimits »

I'd prefer Fridays at 7:30 GMT-7 then Sundays at 5:00 GMT-7, but I could still technically make it. It's just that I leave the bulk of all my homework.studying to Sunday afternoon/night. If I'm not lazy on the particular weekend then that time would work.

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

NoLimits wrote:I'd prefer Fridays at 7:30 GMT-7 then Sundays at 5:00 GMT-7, but I could still technically make it. It's just that I leave the bulk of all my homework.studying to Sunday afternoon/night. If I'm not lazy on the particular weekend then that time would work.
I usually save my homework for sunday as well, but I could just not be lazy and get it done earlier. I would prefer Friday as well, but Mytho probably wont ever be able to make games on that night, so if we can find a way to all make it on sunday it would be cool so we don't leave poor Mytho out :)

noonotthat
site admin
Xlink Kai username: noonotthat

Post by noonotthat »

well, I can do any night really, just should start after 9pm my time. I don't have a set work schedule, but the latest I get off is 9pm. So any time after that is good for me.
No lube for me!

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Alright So I read and reread the thread and here is the situation. Here is the problem with either day. It looks like we have 3 options

Friday Night (option 1)

7:30 pm Pacific Time (gmt-7)

Favrenation
Nolimits
Me
Nihil8
Noonotthat

can most likely make it, bu then mytho can never make it

Sunday Night (option 2)

5:00 pm Pacific Time (gmt-7)

-mytho can make it
-nolimits, favreanation, nihil8 could make it but prefer friday night
-I could make it no problem
-noonothat could never make it probably since he is not off work until 2 hours after this game would start

If we moved the game to say 7:00 PM Pacific Time (gmt-7) on Sunday (option 3)

-noonotthat could make it
-I could make it
-could mytho make it?
-could nolimits and nihil8 make it?
-Favrenation said he needed to be in bed at 10pm his time, so this game would start at 9pm for him, meaning he could play for an hour

If this isnt starting too late for nihil8, mytho, and nolimits this could be the solution. Otherwise we will just have to choose from the first 2 options and somebody will have trouble making the game no matter which day we pick.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

I guess I can stay up later and play for a few hours.

Nihil8
Level 8: COD2 BRO-ther
Xlink Kai username: Nihil8

Post by Nihil8 »

lazyhoboguy wrote:
If this isnt starting too late for nihil8, mytho, and nolimits this could be the solution. Otherwise we will just have to choose from the first 2 options and somebody will have trouble making the game no matter which day we pick.

i could make sundays at 7 pst but i still prefer to get american dad and family guy in on that night...i may watch those and then come back in on game or something...its possible but not preference
Currently have: Project Snowblind(2)/Timesplitters:Future Perfect(2)/Killzone/ Cold Winter/S.W. Battlefront2/Splinter Cell:Pandora Tomorrow

(2) = (i have two copies and running two Ps2's)

(gmt-8)

lazyhoboguy
site admin

Post by lazyhoboguy »

Use a vcr.... haha. Yea because on friday mytho could virtually never make it, so dont have many options. I also prefer Friday, but would rather compromise a bit so all of us can make the game. I mean if we change the game every week, you might not have the game for certain weeks to play anyways. So you probably wont be missing tv shows (or having to use VHS magic to record your show) every single week.