Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
ApeF0x1
Level 9: Greg Hasting's Competition Squirtguns Max'd
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by ApeF0x1 »

I'm just waiting for tonight's game. Are you hosting tonight PLEASE!
See you in the next life.

teamR@@K!E
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Well it was just Pugnator and i today and we did dm with one bot added. I saw some of the tricks he was playing and countered them.

I didn't mention that a week ago or so that Pugnator respectfully took fist in hunters and i hardly ever loose at hunters plus i got that recorded so hmmm... i might have to edit that part out :idea:

gg

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

there was

DaMan
fLip... a new comer LoL not to tribes though
hk... harry kid
and i your host

We did a bunch of shit and helped each other out at times.

and like i said we were doing and did hunters at first, even tdm
harry kid stayed for some hunters and left
i lost at hunters, but we were at each others throats so even if i lose i love the close ones
fLip took first

fLiP
Level 1: Deer Hunter

Post by fLiP »

fun times guys!

keep on spreading the word and lets get some more players on!

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Wow, what can i say, it was a short game or 2 and pugrnator helped out in the transporter and daps just wouldn't join in the transporter.

I backed up and carried the flag carrier and then me and pugnator jumped in some jet fighters and daps finally checked out the bomber and he just fak shit up.

Daps even mowed down someone and i was thinking, hey man, was this in the grav bike?

Pugnator and i mowed down a couple as well.

gg tonight

daps2
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by daps2 »

Was a good game! Dont have an instruction book so had no idea what i was doing with the vechiles, so i just chose a bomber and decided to bomb everything on the map haha

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

It was fun tonight with
DaMan
Jp2 lets call him and
i
we only played for about an hour and it was just right

We did a couple of short rounds of hunters and then ctf on slapdash. Everyone was in the transporter, at one time, and Jp2 was using the bomber well when i went to pick up DaMan with the flag in the transporter.

After that DaMan and i made quick work out of paranoia and firestorm and we called it a night.

Daps and i did a earlier after noon for fun and that went well too.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

That was fun tonight

It was just Pugnator and i and we kicked ass on some rarely played maps with vehicles and then we were kicking some ass on firestorm and then i took off the bots, switched teams, and then we did some long range snipping on firestorm.

We did some other weapon battles and i was even able to detonate Pugnator once and he kicked my ass a couple of times too.

It was just fun messing around, like open play, for a bit.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Just Got Done Playing An Hour Of Tribes ! with Rookie and one other player name Puganator (I think can't remember how it was spelled) it was a lot of fun we kept bailing each other out of some hairy bot situations and I even mowed a couple bots down in the fighters. However I am not good at flying those because I was going towards a flag tower and lost control clipping it and then Poof ! no more fighter. Lot of fun glad to have played again after a long absence. Hopefully next time we will get some more players. If you have tribes join us next time you won't regret it !

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

That was great, three maps with vehicles. I was helping out in the transporter, chak was in a bomber, and pugnator was in a jet fighter. I stole pugnator's jet fighter once and gave both of them a ride in the transporter with the flag and they both gave me a ride when i had the flag.

One thing i thought was cool was that they were both in the transporter with out me helping each other out. I don't see that to often. Everyone mowed down a bunch of people. I took care of three bots going for chak when he had the flag, so i was covering. Another time both of them were bombing and mowing people over so i could take off with the flag.

There were some tight calls on last night's game and i hope to have another good game the next time we join up.