Champions Return to Arms (12-10-10)

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
Viscosity
site admin
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Champions Return to Arms (12-10-10)

Post by Viscosity »

Players
Mytho
Favrenation

We had a good time playing this game. I also apologize to mytho for 1000 times he had to go revive me for my battle tactics :D We also kept going to back to the boob lady so she would give us things in return for money. :lol:
All jokes aside, it was no PSO but it was pretty fun. They could have made the controls better for the master-list though.

Mytho
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai username: LjariusSneed580

Re: Champions Return to Arms (12-10-10)

Post by Mytho »

The second boss in particular was a pain in the ass. The only way we figured out to beat it was to have Farvenation distract the boss from shooting me with arrows while I ran up to it, hit it with my magic, then run a circle around him while I waited for my mana to recharge. There was no discernible pattern to actually go up and attack him. We must have been stuck on that boss for at least 30 minutes.

Overall, I also enjoyed this game. Farvenation and I laughed at the story and characters in this game, but it at least plays well. It would be cool to play this with more people next time.
(gmt-5)
Let Battlefield 2: Modern Combat go!

maartyrr
Level 4: Rumble Group
Xlink Kai username: maartyrr

Post by maartyrr »

Do you guys still play this game? and is through xlink or just the regular servers? Sounds like you guys do the questing over the arena battle?
(gmt-5)

lazyhoboguy
site admin
Xlink Kai username: lazyhobobum

Post by lazyhoboguy »

I don't own this game, but I do know it's online servers are still up. There is no LAN mode so it cannot be played through Xlink Kai.

Viscosity
site admin

Post by Viscosity »

maartyrr im willing to play this game again if you want. If you don't have the game it can get pretty expensive but if you have it and want to play just PM me.