Tribes after game lobby

Go here to see which online PS2 games our community has been playing. Also, go here to discuss a specific online match you played in.

So, if you met up with some community members for an online match, feel free to post a thread here to start up some discussion about that specific game.
chak88
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Re: Tribes after game lobby

Post by chak88 »

This Past Sunday (June 12th) me and TeamRookie played a couple of CTF games it was great to finally play again I just wish I could have played longer. Not sure if someone showed up after me or not.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Good time last night with just Pugs and i. I had a killer game against him on ctf so i switched over to tdm because Pugs prefers it. We had a couple of good battles and hunting down each other, through out the bots, was fun and tough.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

DaMan and i did hunter mostly then ctf Sunday July 3rd.

It was great and i let DaMan live a couple of times because he just barely missed the edge to land on and hang his flags.

A quick couple of ctf wins against the bots and we called it a day.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Tribes was fun last Sunday with DaMan and Pugnator.

I put Pug against DaMan and i and add bots to make it 5 on 5 and Pugnator was doing some heavy work to maintain a good challenging game.

Next time i will have to put all humans against me though.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

We had a great session of tribes last Sunday.

We played tdm, dm, cnh, hunters, and we even played around with just snipers.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

We had a good couple of games of hunters and the some ctf. There was Pugnator and DaMan for today's game. I lost one game of hunters to Pugnator by 10 points, there was just no way of catching back up and i usually don't loose, but oh well. Pugnator left and should of stayed, but DaMan and i did some good ctf and he's getting good at using the flares now so it was fun.

gg today

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had three of us the other day and five bots, so it was four on four. Pugnator and DaMan went against me and they put up some good team work at times and when they didn't, i did really good. Just ctf for an hour and my ps2 froze on a tribes map so i hope it's just the disc.

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Had a good turn out with four players today.

Pugnator
Lord Nikon
DaMan and
i as the host

We did three games of hunters and then two on two, with bots, on ctf games. Pugnator left then i put everyone on the same team on Slapdash and i just piloted the transporter, giving people a ride. It was cool having all three of us in the transporter a couple of times flying around and causing havoc on the bots. DaMan left and i wanted one more quickie so Lord Nikon and i made quick work of a game on Firestorm.

There was some real intense action on all the games so it was a blast.

chak88
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes

Post by chak88 »

Man I am mad I missed it that was a good turnout

teamR@@K!E

Post by teamR@@K!E »

Last Sunday same four players and no one told me if they could make it so it was a nice surprise to see people pop in. We did cnh, for a change and then tdm on white out and oasis. It was a good fun turn out and if the numbers stay constant, it can only go up from there.