DNAS Bypass Codes

A place to discuss Playstation 2 online gaming.
Demon27248
Level 1: Deer Hunter
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 am
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: Demon27248

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by Demon27248 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:50 am

Requesting WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2006 (SLUS-21286/SLES-53676)

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by Hunk91 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi all,

I can't figure out how to find a correct raw format master code for Star Wars Battle Front II (NTSC-U) SLUS-21240.

I find those ones for Gameshark :

Master code :
760A7A60 00000000
9847B840 78B63BCD

And those ones for Code Breaker 7 :

Master code :
B4336FA9 4DFEFB79
AF82BE73 93EA2537
76AC99B2 65C7452D
232A01EF 6B686E99

I would need to convert this master code to RAW in order to use it and the DNAS bypass code on Open PS2 Loader. The master code should be like this : 9xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Edit : OK, I think I found. I used a program called Omniconvert and could convert the Mastercode (also called Enable code) from the 2 codes above and found the same result : 905D5800 0C147DED

So the cht file to use with Open PS2 Loader should be named :
SLUS_212.40.cht and should contain this :

Code: Select all

"Star Wars Battlefront II /ID SLUS-212.40"
[MASTER]
905D5800 0C147DED
[DNAS BYPASS]
2017F04C 24020000
Edit : So I tried to test it on SWBFSPY DNS : 74.91.125.138 which failed for the DNAS check as this DNS server doesn't redirect the DNAS check to the same place as xcristiahnx does, and it unfortunatly failed! The reason could be that the master code is not working, or the dnas bypass could be wrong (but I highly doubt that this one is wrong). I will try with another code (like infinte ammo, or infinite health) to check if the Master code is the good one.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

harry62
Level 4: Rumble Group
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:36 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: no

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by harry62 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:01 am

Hunk91 wrote: Edit : So I tried to test it on SWBFSPY DNS : 74.91.125.138 which failed for the DNAS check as this DNS server doesn't redirect the DNAS check to the same place as xcristiahnx does, and it unfortunatly failed! The reason could be that the master code is not working, or the dnas bypass could be wrong (but I highly doubt that this one is wrong). I will try with another code (like infinte ammo, or infinite health) to check if the Master code is the good one.
That master code is wrong. Try this one:

Master Code
9059E04C 0C16780A

or

Master Code 2
90175A20 0C10A1BE

or

Master Code 3 (based on main loop)
90427A98 0C05D29C

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by Hunk91 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:51 am

harry62 wrote: That master code is wrong. Try this one:

Master Code
9059E04C 0C16780A

or

Master Code 2
90175A20 0C10A1BE

or

Master Code 3 (based on main loop)
90427A98 0C05D29C
Thank you harry62! I Will try those 3 Master codes and let everybody Know about which one is correct!

Please have a Nice Day

Best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

AMATERASU
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:33 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: XAMATERASUX
Location: BRASIL

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by AMATERASU » Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 pm

Someone could create and make available to download a CHT DNAS BYPASS for the game CALL OF DUTY 3 to be used in the OPEN PS2 LOADER already tried to create several times but all without success thank you right now

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by Hunk91 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:00 am

AMATERASU wrote:Someone could create and make available to download a CHT DNAS BYPASS for the game CALL OF DUTY 3 to be used in the OPEN PS2 LOADER already tried to create several times but all without success thank you right now
Hi AMATERASU!

copy this to a .txt file that you will rename "SLUS_214.26.cht" :

Code: Select all

"Call Of Duty 3 /ID SLUS-214.26"
[Master code]
903F0300 00832021
[DNAS BYPASS]
D0322894 1440001F
20322894 00000000
The DNAS Bypass code is from Harry62 (posted in this thread), the Master code was a convertion from a code breaker 7 master code made by omniconvert (converted from code breaker 7 to raw), but I can't garanty it works.

Just give it a try and let us know.

Best regards
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

AMATERASU
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:33 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: XAMATERASUX
Location: BRASIL

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by AMATERASU » Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Hunk91 wrote:
AMATERASU wrote:Someone could create and make available to download a CHT DNAS BYPASS for the game CALL OF DUTY 3 to be used in the OPEN PS2 LOADER already tried to create several times but all without success thank you right now
Hi AMATERASU!

copy this to a .txt file that you will rename "SLUS_214.26.cht" :

Code: Select all

"Call Of Duty 3 /ID SLUS-214.26"
[Master code]
903F0300 00832021
[DNAS BYPASS]
D0322894 1440001F
20322894 00000000
The DNAS Bypass code is from Harry62 (posted in this thread), the Master code was a convertion from a code breaker 7 master code made by omniconvert (converted from code breaker 7 to raw), but I can't garanty it works.

Just give it a try and let us know.

Best regards
Image
It did not work anyway thank you very much, I have to keep trying

Hunk91
Level 41: Can't Think of More Ranks...Time to Split!
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:02 pm
Location: France

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by Hunk91 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:06 pm

May be Harry62 can help, in providing us the right master code for this game.
\\FAT PAL PS2 + Internal 64GB SD Card + FMCB 1.953 + OPL 0.9.3
\\PCSX2 1.40 + CLR DEV9 V0.7 (Playing via Wifi!)

Playing: B.O File#1&2, SWBF I&II, T.A.A, Sniper Elite, Area 51, Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge, T.M.B.O, C.O.D 3, M.G.S.3.O

AMATERASU
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:33 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: XAMATERASUX
Location: BRASIL

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by AMATERASU » Sun May 07, 2017 5:44 pm

Vedita BR wrote:
harry62 wrote: I suppose the cheat device does not support D-type commands(known as jokers in most devices).
Yes, it does. I use jockers on Resident Evil 4 to deactivate/active freeze camera hack.

I also had to remove de D-Type code from Call of Duty 3 because it wasn't skipping the DNAS check, after removing it worked, hadn't any kind of crashes or any other issue with CoD3 and PES6 by removing the D-Type code.

MGS3:S patch made by SaveMGO has D-type code and they work with this particular 'cheat device' that I use (PS2rd Cheat Engine)....

AFAIK PS2rd only doesn't support mastercodes that don't start with '9' that's the only thing I know that is unsupported.

EDIT: PES6 randomly crashes :shock: (to reproduce this, play offline then go to the online and then try to login into account, it will probably hang in a black screen)
So you just removed the D from the DNAS BYPASS code and it worked? What master code did you use that could help me?

AMATERASU
Level 5: 187 Avoid this Game or Die
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:33 pm
Xlink Kai Setup?: yes
Xlink Kai username: XAMATERASUX
Location: BRASIL

Re: DNAS Bypass Codes

Post by AMATERASU » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:54 pm

someone could create DNAS BYPASS for the following games
moto gp 4
mtx mototrax
Juiced
My greetings

Post Reply